Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm back!

Actually, I got back last Friday from the quilting retreat in Williamsburg, but I've been lame about posting.  First, I had internet issues (I couldn't connect) and once that was finally fixed, I was busy catching up on important things - like grocery shopping, laundry and sleeping.  Oh, and working on the bathroom renovation.


But I'm so happy to report that I took my first shower in our new bathroom last night!  The steam isn't hooked up yet, but it was still probably the best shower I've ever had.  Woohoo!  Talk about water pressure.  And I'm loving the new bathroom layout.  I'll share pictures once Mr. Quilting Bug finishes hanging up a few things.  I've still got to make valances but have to wait for the fabric to come in first.

I've downloaded lots of pictures of pets, quilts and the retreat, but I'll have to share them little by little.  But right now, I've got to run out to some stores to pick up a few last touches for this bathroom!

Until later...

Each of us finds our meaning and function as a part of his body.  
Romans 12:5 (Msg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.