Friday, November 19, 2010

Gabriel's new baby...

I bought Gabriel a new baby today.  All her other ones are in little pieces.  Somehow she knew it was for her even before I took it out of the bag.  Do they put a special scent on it that tells them?  She was trying to stick her head in the bag when I was carrying it in.  And while I was cutting of the tag, she tried to steal it off the counter.


I'm glad I took pictures right away because not even 6 hours later, it's already missing some of it's stuffing and an ear.  I swear the next one I buy her isn't going to have any stuffing in it.  I forgot how much I enjoy picking up stuffing off the carpet.  Not!


She snuck it outside when we went out to play ball and she ran around the front yard in wild circles carrying it.  I really wish I'd had my camera then.  Of course, I was laughing so hard it would have been difficult to get any pictures.

Until later...

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing …” 
Proverbs 3:5-10 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.