Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet timid Moses...

Can you sense a trend?  After a picture filled post for both Jack and Sam, I'm sure you're not surprised to see another one.  This one is for Moses.  She is a 5 year old Siamese mix who was rescued from the pound when she was a kitten.  I don't have as many pictures of her because she loves to spend her time sleeping in our bed - under the covers.  You can tell she's there by the lump she makes sleeping.  She's also so dark in coloring that pictures don't often turn out.

She's more timid than the others, so if you come to visit, you will not see her.  She'll wait a minute after you've left before making her appearance...

Eating dinner...

 Her favorite position - with arms crossed...

 She reminds of the Sphinx here...

 Closeup...

Doesn't she look regal?

What's a basket without a cat?

Until later...

fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.