Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stash Report Week #13

March 26 - April 1, 2010
(First I'd like to apologize for an earlier post that accidentally made it on this blog.  It contained personal information that I didn't intend to post here so please disregard.  Obviously I'm going to have to pay closer attention!)

A good week for stashbusting.  I finished a couple of projects this week and (for the most part) stayed out of the fabric stores.

I bought 2 yards of fabric at Plain and Simple yesterday.  I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet, but it's such a great color it would make a good border for a quilt.

And this week, I finished both Mr. Snowman and Snowflakes.  The former used 1.75 yards for the backing and binding and the latter used 1.5 yards for everything.  I'm also including 6.25 yards in my mom's package for March (yes, it's a little late).  I'm heading out of town today to see her and hand deliver it.  So that's a total of 9.5 yards used this week.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 2 yards
Used-this-week: 9.5 yards
Purchased-to-date: 82.25 yards
Used-to-date: 144 yards
Net used: 61.75 yards

Until later...

"Faith takes God without any ifs."
D.L. Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.