Monday, April 26, 2010

Video of Sam...

I've been doing a lot of research on digital cameras lately because I'm getting a new one for my birthday next month. I know the features that I want it to have including HD Video. I want it to turn on quickly and snap pictures fast. I feel like I miss so many great shots because of the time delay on my old one.

In doing all this research, I started playing with my old camera - a Canon Elph that's about 8 or 9 years old. I discovered just today that it will shoot short videos. The quality's not that great, but I had no idea that it had this feature!

In playing with it, I captured a short video of Sam giving herself a bath and wanted to see if I could post it. So hopefully here she is in all her large glory...



Until later...

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.