Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stash Report Week #17

April 23-29, 2010

Two weeks in a row of no fabric purchases! Can I make it 3 weeks next week? It shouldn't be too hard. I'm so busy with home improvement projects (window film and bathroom reno) that I really don't have the time to pop into a fabric store. Which is fine, because let's face it, there's nothing I need.

I also haven't had the energy to quilt much either. I used 1 yard for the backing of Star Light and .25 yard for May's Camelot Snowman wall hanging. That's a whopping 1.25 yards used this week.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 0 yards
Used-this-week: 1.25 yards
Purchased-to-date: 86.25 yards
Used-to-date: 157 yards
Net used: 70.75 yards

Until later...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." 
Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.