Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stash Report Week #14

April 2-8, 2010

This is the first week in a while where I can say I bought NO fabric.  I guess it helps that I was out of town the whole week and the only place to buy any was WalMart.  I ran out of backing and border fabric on the Spider Web quilt I'm making, so I'll have to pick some up this next week.

And as for what I used, I finished the Prayers for Day and Night quilt top and the Mini Stars quilt top.  I think I'm going to have to come up with a more original name for the latter.  In any case, I figure I used 6.75 yards for these tops.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 0 yards
Used-this-week: 6.75 yards
Purchased-to-date: 82.25 yards
Used-to-date: 150.75 yards
Net used: 68.5 yards

Until later...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.