Friday, October 29, 2010

Stash Report Week #43...

October 22-28, 2010

Almost November already.  Wow!  I've already put in my order for Thanksgiving dinner.  It's our tradition for everyone to travel to my house for the day.  I order the meal from Boston Market and it just has to be heated up.  It tastes better than anything I would make, plus it gives us more time to spend visiting instead of cooking.  In fact, my niece said she couldn't wait for Thanksgiving because Aunt DeeDee makes the best food. 

This weeks stash report is a little anemic.  Again this week, I bought no fabric.  That'll change next week when I buy a backing for a charity quilt.

I've had a few small finishes this past week too.  I finished both November and December's Camelot Snowmen.   That was half a yard.  I also made a small embroidered pillow for my mom.  That's was another quarter yard.  I'm continuing to work on several other things that will have greater totals.  I expect to finish several of them in the next month.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 0 yards
Used-this-week: .75 yards
Purchased-to-date: 228.25 yards
Used-to-date: 386.25 yards
Net used: 158 yards

I couldn't figure out what Sam was up to here.  A very unusual pose for her.


Until later...

The wise man looks ahead. The fool attempts to fool himself and won't face facts. 
Proverbs 14:8 (TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.