Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A couple of small finishes...

I finished up a couple small projects yesterday.  These are the last 2 of the monthly Camelot Snowman wall hangings - November and December's.


I've been making these throughout the year for my mom.  I sent her a hanger with the first one and she puts a new one up each month.  (One day I'm going to make a set for myself too!)

November
These snowmen were a free pattern from the internet.  They're cute and quick to stitch.

December
Another bonus is I found the fabrics and buttons for all 12 of these wall hangings in my stash.  Except for the buttons in October - I didn't have orange buttons on hand.


Yeah!  So this completes the whole year.  Now on to other things.

Until later...

"To whom much is given, much is required." 
Luke 12:48

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.