Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stash Report Week #23...

June 4-10, 2010

A big finish for this week!  I finished the patriotic quilt for Judy's Memorial Day challenge.


The quilt was 67" x 84" and used 8 yards of fabric.  I also made the binding and mailed it to her for another .75 yards.  And since then, I've been focused on cleaning out my sewing room so no other finishes.

I received 2 more fat quarters from my bee for my recent birthday.  My choice was batiks and I really like these two.

Birthday Fat Quarters

Jan and I found some time to work on our Trip for 2 to Boston quilts this past week.  We haven't had a chance to get together to work on them since February.  And while I was out, I picked up the border fabric for this one.  It's almost ready to become a flimsy.


I bought 2 yards of the dark green for the outer border and binding, 1.75 yards of the brownish batik for the inner border and the blue fat quarter was free for filling out their survey.

I also bought some more fabric for a purse I'm making a friend.  I got 2 Verna charm packs and 2 yards of coordinating yardage.


So all told, I added 8 yards of fabric to my stash (but hope to move it to the used category very soon!).

Purchased-this-week: 8 yards
Used-this-week: 8.75 yards
Purchased-to-date: 136.5 yards
Used-to-date: 184.25 yards
Net used: 47.75 yards

Until later...

Our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him. 
2 Corinthians 3:18b (Msg)

1 comment:

  1. Your memorial day quilt is beautiful....Judy is such a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.