Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ace and Grace...

First off, I would like to welcome the newest member of our family into the fold - Ace!

Welcome Ace!

He is a 5 month old beautiful boy that my sister adopted a week ago.  (And he looks a lot like our Gabriel.)  I traveled down to visit over the weekend and got to spend some time with him.  I'm surprised someone didn't snap him up from the shelter before her.


He quickly made himself at home.  And although he has a lot of energy (as puppies do), he wants love and affection more than anything else.

Ace and Grace

He was a bit under the weather yesterday because of his treatment for hookworms and managed to finagle an invitation on the furniture.

Snoozing on the recliner

Hopefully he starts feeling better today.  But now that's he's had a taste of the furniture, I don't see him staying off in the future...

My niece, Gracie, wanted to do some sewing with me and her Grandma while I was there.  In no time flat, we whipped up a skirt for her to wear to church this morning.

Gracie's new skirt

She's also lost a few baby teeth lately and isn't shy about showing them off.


I had a good visit with family and only wish I could visit more often.

Until later...

God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son. . . . We see the original and intended shape of our lives there in him. 
Romans 8:29 (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.