Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stash Report Week #16...

April 16 - 22, 2011

A little bit of stuff to report this week.  All of it having to do with the retreat I'm leaving for on Wednesday.  I'm still in a mad dash to finish getting ready for the classes I'm going to teach as well as gathering everything I need to bring for the rest of the time.  Most of the fabric I purchased this week is earmarked for some games we'll be playing (Fat Quarter Bingo and Strip Poker - with 2.5" strips) as well as a swap and some fabric to make a rope bowl (this is a class I'll be taking).

Fabric for the games and swaps
Fabric for my rope bowl (Vintage Groove by Adorn It)
Of all the fabric I purchased, only 2 yards is making it's way into my stash.

As for what I've used this week, I've finished making the kits for the Chickadee class I'll be teaching.  Here are the fabrics I used for the kits...

Fabrics for Chickadee Kits
I purchased several of the fabrics, but most of them came from my stash.  I used a total of 4 yards for these.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 2 yards
Used-this-week: 4 yards
Purchased-to-date: 77.25 yards
Used-to-date: 68.5 yards
Net used: -8.75 yards

I'll be making a trip to Mary Jo's while I'm away and I'm sure that will have some impact on next week's numbers.

Until later...

We love because He first loved us.  
1 John 4:19 (HCSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.