Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some quilty goodness...

Last month I mailed a batch of quilted greeting cards to a friend.  We're both part of a group called "The Twelve of Us" and this was our latest project.  If you're interested, you can see the cards I made as well as the other projects we've done so far here

Just the other day, I received some in return and wanted to share them with you.  She went in a completely different direction than I did, but then again, I have a feeling she knew what she was doing.  I, on the other hand, relied on a Google search to give me some pointers.

Aren't they pretty?
It was a great project idea, but I really don't see me actually mailing any of them.  And if by some chance I do, know that I must think you're a very, very special person if you get one.  Here are some close up pics.  This first one is my favorite...

I just love the butterfly charm and his flight path!

Aren't they beautiful?  Thank you Amanda for all your effort on my behalf.  I really appreciate them!

Until later...

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength. 
Proverbs 17:22 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.