Monday, April 25, 2011

Absolutely useless trivia...

As I was laying in bed the other night, I got to wondering what my pets would look like if they were human.  What I was really thinking was how vastly different my two cats, Moses and David, are in size and how that would translate to us.  So I went looking online to convert pet stats to humans and this is what I came up with...

Pet Stats
  • Moses (female cat) is 9.8 lbs and 6 years 8 months old
  • Jack (female cat) is 12.6 lbs and 10 years 7 months old
  • Sam (female cat) is 15.8 lbs and 10 years 7 months old
  • David (male cat) is 21.5 lbs and 2 years old
  • Gabriel (female dog) is 57.6 lbs and 4 years 11 months old


Comparable Human Stats
  • Moses is 98 lbs and 43.7 years old
  • Jack is 126 lbs and 59.3 years old
  • Sam is 158 lbs and 59.3 years old
  • David is 215 lbs and 25.2 years old
  • Gabriel is 36 years old  (I don't know what the correlation in her weight would be other than she's fat.)
There's no real use to this information, I just thought it was interesting.  So when I see Moses and David together now, I can picture them as a 98 lb female being stalked by a 215 lb male.  It gives me more sympathy for her.  Not that David wants to hurt her; he just likes to be around her.  On the other hand, she can't stand him.

By the way, I just told Mr. Quilting Bug how old Gabriel is compared to us and his reply was, "I don't like to think of her as being that old."  I kindly pointed out to him that I am currently 36 about to turn 37.  Hmmm.

Until later...

"Be angry and do not sin ..." 
 Ephesians 4:26 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.