Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stash Report #7

February 12-18, 2010

(I'm late on posting this, but if you follow my blog, you know I'm having a tough time lately.  I'm just taking it day by day.)

Well, I bought fabric this week, but I had planned on purchasing some of it.  I've taken pictures of both the fabric and a few completed projects.  Maybe I'll get around to posting about them this week.  Then again, I'm planning on going to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival Thursday and Friday so I might not have time.

I bought  5.25 yards for a quilt I'm planning on doing with Jan.  We spent Friday looking for fabrics that would work for it.  We needed 15 different fabrics not including the borders!  I think we have all the fabric, but now we need to find time to get together and start on it.

I also bought another 2 yards to make pillowcases for my niece and nephew.  Those came together really quickly.  And I bought a bunch of clearance remnants at Jo-Anns to make Barbie doll clothes.  I gave half of them to my mom in her February package.

I almost forgot I bought a yard of John Deere fabric and made a reusable gift bag for my dad's birthday.

That brings my purchase total to 13.25 yards for week 7!

And how much did I use?  Well, I finally finished the Crayola Challenge quilt.  I figure that took another 6.75 yards for backing and binding.  I also used all of the fabric I purchased for pillowcases - 2 yards.  And I gave away half of the Barbie Doll fabric I bought or 2.5 yards.  Finally, add in the John Deere fabric.  That's a grand total of 12.25 yards.  Almost enough to break even for the week.

So the totals are:Purchased-this-week: 13.25
Used-this-week: 12.25 yards
Purchased-to-date: 31.25 yards
Used-to-date: 75 yards
Net used: 43.75 yards

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.