Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stash Report #6

February 5-11, 2010

Another week where I didn't buy any fabric!!!

Of course, I didn't use much either.  I'd planned on having the Crayola Challenge quilt done by now.  But it's not.  I basically only have the border left to quilt and then bind it, but I know I won't finish today.  So hopefully it will count towards next weeks totals.

I also cut out 19 more pillowcases, but haven't sewn them yet.  If I finish them in the next week, that should add up to a lot.

I did finish the snowman calendar blocks for my mom for both March and April.  That used a total of 1/2 yard of fabric.  (I also plan on writing a tutorial on how to make them and posting it in the next couple of days.  I took plenty of pictures for it.)


So the totals are:
Purchased-this-week: 0
Used-this-week: 0.5 yards
Purchased-to-date: 18 yards
Used-to-date: 62.75
Net used: 44.75

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.