Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally...

I've finally finished my Crayola Challenge quilt (aka Wild Strawberry).  I've been working on it for what seems like quite a long time.  It ended up being 71" x 94" - big enough for a twin size bed.  Here she is in all her bright pinkness...

(My dear sweet husband hung the curtain rod for me recently so I can hang up my quilts to take pictures.)

This is the third UFO I can mark off my list and one I was very glad to finish. 


I've already mailed it to Thearica who is in charge of the raffle.  Check out her blog to see pictures of all the quilts that will be raffled off.  The money raised will go to the Ronald McDonald House.  Not only is it a worthy cause, but the quilts are all beautiful.

If you'd like to buy tickets, let me know.  They are 1 for $2 or 3 for $5.  You can win one of over 30 quilts!  The drawing will be held on 9/11/10.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.