Monday, July 4, 2011

Wildlife...

I absolutely love living where we do.  We're close enough to things to get there when we need to, but we have several acres in a secluded neighborhood to enjoy all of nature around us.  This year has been a bumper crop of squirrels, deer, birds, bunnies, cats, lizards and frogs.  Everywhere you look something is running, jumping, flying or grazing. 

I took these pictures from the window on my stairway landing.  The deer are so used to us, they'll seldom run away.


However, so much nature watching can be really exhausting.  Just ask David...


Until later...

For God, who said, 'Let there be light in the darkness,' has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. 
2 Corinthians 4:6 (NLT)

1 comment:

  1. How long to make a quilt? Hmmmmmm. Sometimes a month. Sometimes several years. I guess usually 2 months, but most of these are baby quilts.

    We've seen foxes and racoons at night here at the rental house. I haven't tried to photograph them in the dark. I've looked for wildlife in the early morning, but mainly see birds and squirrels.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.