Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stash Report Week #5...

January 29 - February 4, 2011

This will be a quick one as not much has happened.  For the first week this year, I bought no fabric.  However, my quilt bee is taking a road trip to two quilt stores on Wednesday, so I have a feeling I can't say the same next week.

In the used column, I managed to finish piecing the top for Here's My Heart.  I used 2.75 yards for the top (according to the pattern's fabric requirements).  I'll count the backing and binding once it's quilted, although they're already picked out.  I'm planning to use the dark brown (behind the quilt below) for the backing and the salmon color in the scallops for the binding.  (FYI - I always make my binding as soon as I've finished the quilt top but before quilting it.)

Here's My Heart Quilt Top and Backing
So...
Purchased-this-week: 0 yards
Used-this-week: 2.75 yards
Purchased-to-date: 28.5 yards
Used-to-date: 12.25 yards
Net used: -16.25 yards

Until later...

We live by faith, not by sight. 
 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.