Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good days...

I've had several really nice days recently.  Not in terms of weather - it's still really cold outside and we're forecast to get a little bit of snow tomorrow.  But more in terms of content.  I've spent time each day with good friends, unexpected money has come in the mail (who doesn't like that), a nap or two, good health and spent some time quilting too.  The rest of the week is shaping up to be more of the same.

Yesterday, I was able to take all of these strips...


and start piecing them into a really unique quilt.  Tomorrow, I'm hoping to finish the quilt top and perhaps start a small table runner.  And Friday, I'll try to make some more progress on quilting Twisted Rope.

I hope everyone out there is also finding some joy in their days - whatever that may be for you.

Until later...

May the God who gives us peace make you holy in every way and keep your whole being – spirit, soul, and body – free from every fault at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ”  
1 Thessalonians 5:23 (TEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.