Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stash Report Week #35...

August 27 - September 2, 2010

This should be a quick report.  I bought no fabric this week.  Yeah me!  And I used very little too.  I finished a quilt for my mom's August package and I'll give it to her tomorrow.  (Yes, it's a little late - again.)  I used 1 yard for the backing, binding and sleeve.  It's a small quilt, only 20"x29".

And I used .25 yards of blueberry and cherry fabric for the pincushions I just finished.  Each one only requires a 4" square so they're definitely not stash busters.  If you haven't seen them, I've been going on and on about them for the last several posts.

And finally I used another .25 yards for another item in my mom's package.  I'm going out of town today but have set up a couple of automatic posts where I'll share pictures of her new quilt and her August package.  (I don't want to ruin the surprise for her by sharing them before she gets them.)


So...
Purchased-this-week: 0 yards!
Used-this-week: 1.5 yards
Purchased-to-date: 197.25 yards
Used-to-date: 328 yards
Net used: 130.75 yards


And because no post is complete without a picture of my pets, here's Gabriel...




I'm hoping by the time anyone reads this, she's exhausted from playing with her new buddy.


Until later...


Anyone who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.  
James 4:17 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.