Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stash Report Week #26...

June 25 - July 1, 2010

Not much to report this week.  Although I went shopping with some friends on Tuesday, I showed great restraint and only purchased 2 half-yards of fabric to use on the Ladies of the Sea quilt I'm making for Mr. Quilting Bug.  The white will work well for the sails and I'll use the brown on the masts and hulls of the ships.

Fabric for Ladies of the Sea

I finished quilting a quilt today but still have to sew the binding on the back down by hand so I'll report it next week.  Other than that the only fabric 'used' was the 5.25 yards I gave to my mom for her June quilting package.  It was a Twilight Frost fat quarter pack from Connecting Threads that I bought back in January for her.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 1 yard
Used-this-week: 5.25 yards
Purchased-to-date: 142.5 yards
Used-to-date: 270.25 yards
Net used: 127.25 yards

(I'm hoping to get my 'used total' to be double my 'purchased total' before I go to Quilt Odyssey later this month.  That means another 15.25 yards if I don't buy anymore fabric before then.  I hope I can make it!)

Until later...

“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can.” 
John Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.