Thursday, June 30, 2011

New winner...

Since I didn't hear from the winner of the Fat Quarter Bundle, I went ahead and drew a new name.  Congratulations Shannon!  Again you have 5 days to email me with your address so I can get them in the mail to you.

Although my posting has slowed down a little lately, I'm still plodding along here.  In fact, I managed to finish painting the kitchen ceiling today.  Whew!  I'm SO glad to be done with that task.  Only a couple more painting jobs and I can take a break.  I'm also working on several quilts right now and hope to have another top completed in the next day or two.  I'll share pictures once I hit that point.

Until then, here's a picture of my parent's cat, Cricket.  She sat in this same pose for the longest time, although I think she looks uncomfortable.  Cats are strange creatures...

Cricket in her box
Until later...

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer... 
Psalm 19:14 (NLT)

2 comments:

  1. *ew ew ew* that's ME!!!

    i can't believe i won...i never win any blog giveaways!!!

    i shall send thee an email :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.