I quilted it using a new (to me) pantograph called Square Spirals by Keryn Emmerson.
|Square Spirals Pantograph|
|Square Spirals Pantograph on Man Cave|
|Temporary side leader added to the quilt|
- Size: 63" x 71"
- Fabrics: Top and binding from Love 2 Quilt, backing from JoAnns
- Batting: Warm & Natural
- Thread: Aurifil (piecing), Superior Threads #425 (quilting)
- Pattern: Bali Boxes (out of print) - I made slight changes to the pattern
- Quilting: Square Spirals Pantograph (30 passes and 5 bobbins) (7.5 hours quilting time)
- Started: November 2009
- Completed: June 2011
- Recipient: Mr. Quilting Bug
Just a reminder that you can still enter my giveaway by leaving a comment on this post.
Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.
Hebrews 10:23 (NLT)