Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you have too many...

UFO's if your camera battery dies before you're finished taking pictures of them?  If so, I'm very, very guilty. 

I'm trying to make a list so I don't forget they're laying there waiting for me to finish them.  I was a little relieved that I had to stop with the pictures as I was tired of pulling them out.  I want to make a list and put it on my sidebar, but I don't yet know how to do that.  I'm hoping to run by the bookstore this week and pick up a 'Blogging for Dummies' book. 

In case your wondering, my current count is 44!  Yikes!!!

Mr. QuiltingBug was a sweetheart and held up each quilt top for me to take a snapshot.  And with both of us 'humans' up there (in my sewing room), you know the rest of the family had to check it out.



Hmmm.  That quilt looks suspiciously lumpy.  I wonder why?



I know, what a shocker...

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Save your money for a quilting book or fabric and come over to my studio and I will show you everything about blogger. :)

    It's easier than you think...

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.