Saturday, November 7, 2009

Short and sweet...

I am so tired and sore right now.  I enjoyed dyeing the fabric yesterday but must admit I'm paying for it today.  I want to quickly show you the dyed fabrics and then carry myself off to bed!

Here are the 15 FQs in a gradation using Tangerine, Sapphire and Boysenberry...



Aren't they vibrant?  I also had enough dye left over to dye 3 additional yards.

 

I don't know what I'll make with it yet.  I just wanted to see how hard it was to do it.  I know I'll do more in the future.  I took a bunch of pictures of the whole dyeing process, but will have to share them with you another time.

Also, I probably won't post again for another week because I leave for a quilting retreat on Monday!  So until next time, take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.