Monday, January 23, 2012

Stash Report Week #2 & 3...

January 8 - 21, 2012

This will be short and sweet.  I bought the backing for Winter Wonderland about a week ago.  It's been pieced and is ready for quilting.

Backing Fabric for Winter Wonderland - 4.75 yards
I haven't finished anything, but I'm pretty close to completing the Full House top (no progress on quilting anything though).  It needs to be done by January 31st, so not much time left.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 4.75 yards
Used-this-week: 0 yards
Purchased-to-date: 4.75 yards
Used-to-date: 13.75 yards
Net used: 9 yards

I was feeling rather unproductive until I read today's Scripture.  It was a nice and necessary reminder of God's priorities.  I know the quilting will still be there whenever other things are no longer the focus of my attention.

Until later...

Our people must learn to do good by meeting the urgent needs of others; then they will not be unproductive. 
Titus 3:14 (NLT) 

1 comment:

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.