Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving along...

After a wonderful nap today, I found a few spare cycles to spend in my sewing room.  I managed to finish my Full Houses top, but will have to share it in another post.  As usual, I had lots of company with me in there, but unfortunately, I wasn't paying them much attention.  When I turned around, I saw this...

Moses on a quilt
I keep the door shut when I'm not in there for exactly this reason.  They always seem to think a quilt on the frame makes a perfect hammock.  However, they stretch it out and misalign the leaders.  I think I'd better get busy and quilt this, so I can take it off.  No telling how wonky it might end up being now.

In other household news, we've had a bunch of squirrels come looking for food lately, so we've been putting black sunflower seeds out on the deck for them.  The cats are loving watching them from the sun room...

Jack, Moses and David
They have fun watching the squirrels and I have fun watching them!  It's a win, win.

Until later...

The Lord will work out his plans for my life - for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me. 
Psalm 138:8 (NLT)

1 comment:

  1. I hope they do nit stretch the quilt to much!They are fun to watch when they are 'hunting'

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.