Friday, January 20, 2012

Caution - Construction Work Ahead...

Construction has continued on my little village.  I've now completed 20 of these houses.  I have a layout in mind for them, but have to see if I have enough fabric left over to pull it off.


I used Pom Pom de Paris and I'm liking the flowery reds, yellows and pinks (not my usual style).  I've still got another 11 days to finish this one and hope to continue working on it tomorrow.

Until later...

But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you. May those who love your salvation repeatedly shout, "The Lord is great!" 
Psalm 40:16 (NLT)

5 comments:

  1. It is among more than 50 commitments made to the campaign by St. Bonaventure alumni and friends.

    Homeowners Association Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sweet! I assume it is not an illusion that the houses get taller on each row. Those are not my colors, either, but they look nice in these houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so sweet lined up in their neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "Full House" quilt is looking great! How are you going to quilt it? I've just started to piece mine, and would like to quilt it on my longarm, but since I'm a newbie, I can't figure out how I want to quilt it yet. Still a couple of days left ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.