Thursday, November 15, 2012

Robbie's Quilt...

Earlier this summer, my mom made two quilts, a blue one for my nephew and purple for my niece.  Since they're fairly large quilts, I offered to help her quilt them.  I've already finished with my nephew Robbie's quilt...


It was hard to get a good picture of it because it's almost 90" square.  I used the Square Spiral Pantograph by Keryn Emmerson.  (That's definitely my go to pantograph.)

Square Spiral Pantograph by Keryn Emmerson
I'm in the middle of quilting my niece's quilt right now and hope to finish it before Thanksgiving.  I'm using a much more time consuming (but very pretty) pantograph on it.

I'm sure my niece and nephew are going to love the new quilts that Grandma made them!

Until later...

Fire goes out without wood, and quarrels disappear when gossip stops. 
Proverbs 26:20 (NLT)

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty! I have been trying to get a top finished for a baby shower in the morning. I did not start on it till last Sunday!Just finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilting on this. Are you hand quilting it?

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.