Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



It's been a day of good food spent with friends and family.  I'm thankful for so many things and hopeful you also had a blessed day! 

I managed to finish these table runners/hot pads last night - just in time to use for the Thanksgiving meal.  Not only were they festive, but because they were insulated, practical as well.

New table runner and pot holders
 Due to an unfortunate coffee spill, I already know they wash up really well too!


Until later...
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever.
To him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever. 
Psalm 136:1-4 (NIV) 

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. For the first time in to years, I has all on my children and Grand children together! It was a good day with good food.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.