Monday, May 30, 2011

Stash Report Week #21...

May 21 - 27, 2011

This week saw one purchase and one finish as well.

First, my LQS had a sale last week and I picked up 6 yards of this Blush fabric as a backing.

Blush fabric by Basic Grey
This was a line that came out early last year.  I already have a jelly roll and some other pieces set aside to make a Paintbox quilt.  I just have to find the time to make it!  I even have the directions printed out and bundled with all the fabric.

All the fabric to make a Paintbox quilt
Although size-wise it was a small finish, in terms of effort this block was a doozy - it had 100 pieces.  I finished block #11 for the Baltimore Halloween quilt.  It probably only used about a half yard of fabric though.

Baltimore Halloween Block #11
I'm continuing to work on quilting Man Cave as well as making a Twister quilt, but didn't make a ton of progress on either of them this past week.  However, I did get a ton of painting done!

So...
Purchased-this-week: 6 yards
Used-this-week: 0.5 yards
Purchased-to-date: 109.25 yards
Used-to-date: 69.5 yards
Net used: -39.75 yards

I caught David catching a nap in the sunshine the other day.  He knows how to relax better than any other cat I know.  I should take lessons!

David waking from a nap
Until later...

You (God) created everything, and it is for your pleasure that they exist and were created.”  
Revelation 4:11b (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.