Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stash Report Week #44 - 46...

October 29 - November 18, 2011

I've gotten behind on these reports again, but that's OK 'cause not much has happened.  I finally ordered the backing for 3 quilts.  It's 2 bolts of Little Gatherings or the equivalent of 18 yards...

Backing for 3 Quilts
It took a while to wash and press that much fabric.  I really appreciated having such a wide ironing board (that my wonderful husband made for me) while I was doing it.  Fortunately the cats were off napping somewhere as well!

Pressing the backing fabric
And I finished the quilt top (that I've been meaning to blog about for weeks now and one day I'll finally get around to it) that also uses the same fabric line.  The top is ~109" square and used 16 yards of fabric...

45 and Life to Go quilt top
Please excuse the bad picture.  I laid it on my bed and the sun was doing funny things that day.

So...
Purchased-this-week: 18 yards
Used-this-week: 16 yards
Purchased-to-date: 381.5 yards
Used-to-date: 512.75 yards
Net used: 131.25 yards

Until later....

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. 
1 John 4:12 (NLT)

1 comment:

  1. I love your 45 and life to go quilt top. That's a kit I've been eyeing, also, but there are too many UFO's right now. Good job on it - it looks big enough to fit any bed you might have!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.