Friday, March 18, 2011

Sam's Diet Update #9...

This is just a quick update on Sam's diet.  It's been 18 days since her last weigh-in and she's lost another 0.2 lbs.  I told her I would give her an extra helping of food today if she had lost at least half a pound, but no go.  I'm very happy though that the scales showed a loss - even as small as it is.  She is now the skinniest she's been in years.


This was an old picture, but she really doesn't look much different now.  I expect I'll see a big difference after she's lost another couple of pounds.  At her current rate, it will take her another 180 days to lose 2 pounds.  It's a good thing I'm in it for the long haul - midnight feedings and all!

So as of today, Sam's new stats are...
  • Starting Weight - 17.9 lbs
  • Target Weight - less than 14 lbs
  • Last Weigh-in - 16.3 lbs
  • Current Weight - 16.1 lbs
  • Net loss - 0.2 lbs
  • Total Weight Lost - 1.8 lbs
In related news, I weighed her brother, David, today as well.  He's about to turn 2 on April 8th and he now weighs 21.5 lbs.  However, he's really not overweight for his size.  He's just a behemoth of a cat.

David, helping me organize my sewing room
Until later...

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.  
2 Peter 1:5-7 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're having a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by.